We offer back-office services for a variety of medical contract placements.
January 15, 2014
Failing to properly qualify medical contractors can result in severe consequences for your clients. For that reason, our Certificate of Insurance includes medical professional liability insurance protection. We also provide these additional services above and beyond our standard contracting back-office services for medical contract placements:
Which Healthcare Workers Can We Employ?
- Medical professionals must be working on “long-term” contract assignments (i.e., single client assignments lasting longer than five weeks).
- Medical professionals must be working in one of the environments listed below:
- Physician Offices
- Hospitals or Outpatient Clinics
- Charitable or Welfare Organizations
- Nursing Homes – Professional Positions Only (Includes other long-term care environments such as skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, hospices, and adult day care)
There are literally hundreds of healthcare occupations. Top Echelon Contracting can employ a wide range of them, including: nurses, X-ray technicians, biomedical equipment technicians, pharmacists, mammographers, laboratory technicians, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, radiology technicians, clinical research associates, dental assistants, phlebotomists, and ultrasound technologists, to name a few. Professionals we can employ in nursing homes, skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, hospices, and adult day care centers include: registered nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech language pathologists, pharmacists, and dietitians.
However, there are some medical positions we cannot handle. We cannot place doctors/physicians, nurse practitioners, anesthesiologists, nurse anesthetists, radiation therapists, or emergency medical technicians/paramedics in any kind of facility or personal residence. This list is not intended to be a comprehensive list or commitment to future placements. Please call to check a specific occupation.
For a medical staffing quote, call us at (888) 627-3678.