Earn Up to $100 by Referring a Recruiter to Top Echelon Contracting
When you refer a recruiter to Top Echelon Contracting (TEC) who has never made a contract placement with us, you will receive $20 for each week the contractor works for up to five weeks. So by simply referring another recruiter to Top Echelon Contracting, you could receive up to $100!
To qualify for a Recruiter Referral Reward, the contract placement must be:
- The referred recruiter's first contract placement with TEC.
- A full-time (40 hours per week) placement lasting at least five weeks.
- A W-2 contract placement. (No 1099s or Corp-to-Corp)
Receiving Your Reward
TEC will be alerted about the referral when the referred recruiter completes the Online Set-up Forms for the new contract placement. There are three items on the Set-up Forms that reference the referral:
- Is this your first contract placement with Top Echelon Contracting?
- If so, did another recruiter refer you to our company?
- Please provide the referring recruiter’s name, agency, phone number, and email address.
Please make sure that the recruiters you refer have this information and remember to provide it!
|Note: Recruiter Referral Reward payments are paid to the recruiting agency, and a W-9 form will be required.
- If the first contract assignment ends or goes direct (perm) before the five weeks are up, we will pay the referring recruiter $20 per week for each week the contractor worked.
- If the first contract assignment changes to a direct (perm) placement before the candidate begins work, this placement does not meet the criteria and no reward will be issued, even if the contract paperwork has already been distributed.
- Recruiters within the same agency cannot refer another recruiter from within the same agency.
- If recruiter A refers recruiters B and C to TEC and the first placement for both B and C happens to be a split between the two recruiters, recruiter A will only receive one referral reward.
- If recruiter A refers recruiter B to TEC, and recruiter B refers recruiter C to TEC, and recruiter C ultimately ends up making a contract placement, recruiter A will not receive any reward from the placement made by recruiter C. (The referring recruiter only receives reward payments from recruiter B.)
- If a recruiter referred another recruiter to TEC in the past, there will be no retroactive Recruiter Referral Rewards given.
If you have any questions regarding the Recruiter Referral Program or contract staffing, please contact our Contract Staffing Administrators at (888) 627-3678, Press 2.